Welcome to the Blog of St Mary's Nursery @ The Park.
The Pavilion Corporation Park
West Park Road
Blackburn.

We are open Monday to Friday 9.00 - 12.00 & 1.00 - 4.00 term time.

Contact us on 01254 677788.

Friday 20 October 2017

Child Lead Bin Collection

One of our children has shown curiosity in the role of a refuse collector. To support this we took the children into the park to pick up rubbish and put it in our small bins. Children also visited the park bins and learnt about where our rubbish should go. On return to nursery our 'Bin Man' emptied all the small bins into his 'Bin Waggon' and took them to the waste site. He also retrieved our nursery bin after it had been emptied.












1 comment:

  1. I recently discovered your blog and have already been reading along. I believed I could leave my first comment. I don't understand what to state except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often..Garden Clearance Lincolnshire

    ReplyDelete