Welcome to the Blog of St Mary's Nursery @ The Park.
The Pavilion Corporation Park
West Park Road
Blackburn.

We are open Monday to Friday 9.00 - 12.00 & 1.00 - 4.00 term time.

Contact us on 01254 677788.

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Happy Mother's Day

 
 


Happy Mother's Day to all our very special Mummies out there. We hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday. The children were very busy making their salt dough shapes for you. They made the dough, rolled it out and chose their own shape to cut out. Once baked (to harden) the children covered their shapes in bright pieces of tissue paper.
We talked to the pre-school children about their mummies, what they do for us and why they are so special. Here are soe of the things they said...............................


"Because she buys me things"
"She loves flowers"
"Mummy paints the house"
"Does the cooking"
"Mummy picks me up from nursery"
"She makes me happy"
"I like my mummy"
"Mummy reads the donkey story"
"She reads me stories"
"Mummy talks"

1 comment: