Welcome to the Blog of St Mary's Nursery @ The Park.
The Pavilion Corporation Park
West Park Road
Blackburn.

We are open Monday to Friday 9.00 - 12.00 & 1.00 - 4.00 term time.

Contact us on 01254 677788.

Sunday 12 July 2015

Pretty Muddy, Race for Life

Thank you to everyone who sponsored me for my Pretty Muddy, Race for Life for Cancer Research. The race was a huge success. I ran alongside some other members of the St Marys family from our sister site nursery at Wensley Fold. We arrived for our pre race warm up before completing a 5K run involving several muddy obstacles along the way, it was a fun and worthwhile way of raising money for such a great cause. Riley was there to greet his mummy at the finish line with a beautiful Cancer Research pink Gerbera but would not give his mummy a big cuddle!! I am now collecting all my sponsor money in and will let you know the final total raised. If you would like to sponsor me you have up to Wednesday to do so. Thank you all for your support x Amanda
 




No comments:

Post a Comment