Welcome to the Blog of St Mary's Nursery @ The Park.
The Pavilion Corporation Park
West Park Road
Blackburn.

We are open Monday to Friday 9.00 - 12.00 & 1.00 - 4.00 term time.

Contact us on 01254 677788.

Thursday 9 July 2015

Pretty Muddy

Hi everyone, my t shirt is now finished, I have asked all my key children to print their hand print on my top to provide me with super powers to complete my run on Saturday. Team Park have also contributed all their hand prints along with the names of who they would like me to run in honour of. Cancer is a disease that has touched the lives of everyone in some way or another whether you know survivors, sufferers or have lost someone. If you would like to sponsor me for the run then their is still plenty of time, speak to a member of staff at nursery. I will be taking part in a 5k run riddled with mud filled obstacles along the way!!! Wish me luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment