Welcome to the Blog of St Mary's Nursery @ The Park.
The Pavilion Corporation Park
West Park Road
Blackburn.

We are open Monday to Friday 9.00 - 12.00 & 1.00 - 4.00 term time.

Contact us on 01254 677788.

Friday 23 June 2017

Amanda's Fast

Thank you so much for all the support and best wishes I have received during Ramadan. People have been incredibly kind with their sponsors for Cancer Research as soon as I have collected and counted all the money I will let you know how much has been raised. I have had a few ups and downs while fasting, with a couple of days being particularly difficult but even in our very hot weather I was determined and committed to doing the full fast alongside everyone else. I am proud of my journey and have prayed for everyone else fasting along the way. It has been a very humbling experience. I have been very lucky to be invited to join in a traditional Eid celebration and I am very thankful for the Dalal family for inviting me to share their special occasion. Best wishes everyone for a wonderful Eid, have fun with your families.

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment