Welcome to the Blog of St Mary's Nursery @ The Park.
The Pavilion Corporation Park
West Park Road
Blackburn.

We are open Monday to Friday 9.00 - 12.00 & 1.00 - 4.00 term time.

Contact us on 01254 677788.

Monday 4 November 2019

Question of the month feedback-October

Do you think think staff are friendly and approachable?


100% of you said YES. 

"They are very approachable always willing to answer any concerns and questions"

"They are always helpful"

"Extremely friendly and approachable"

"The staff are very friendly and very supportive"

"They are very welcoming. Listen to everything i say. Very friendly towards me and my child. Thank You so much"

"Staff is really good and friendly my daughter is developing good she getting more confident"

"I am very happy with all the staffs at nursery especially Yusra and the way she supports _________. I Am very happy that all my children come to this nursery and really wanted my youngest child to come to this nursery too"
Novembers question of the month.  Do you think your child has developed since starting nursery?

No comments:

Post a Comment