Welcome to the Blog of St Mary's Nursery @ The Park.
The Pavilion Corporation Park
West Park Road
Blackburn.

We are open Monday to Friday 9.00 - 12.00 & 1.00 - 4.00 term time.

Contact us on 01254 677788.

Sunday 31 March 2019

New Manager

I am writing to inform parents that I have given my 4 weeks notice to terminate my employment with St Marys. I have worked for St Marys for 16 years and have worked alongside some amazingly dedicated and passionate team members. I moved to The Park 5 years ago to open our incredible setting and have built up a knowledgeable team to lead us through an Outstanding Ofsted. I now feel it is time for a fresh challenge and so have taken a job as Community Nursery Nurse for the NHS. My last day will be Friday 26th of April. St Marys are currently interviewing internally for a new manager, as soon as they are appointed I will introduce them. May I take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support and I know you will join myself and the team in welcoming your new nursery manager. If you have any further questions then please pop in to speak to me. I have had the best 16 years and will always treasure my time spent at St Marys. It has been a privilege to meet you all and get to know the children in my care who I will sadly miss. I wish them all a prosperous future as they move onto school and I hope they go on to make all their dreams come true x

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment